To accelerate the reduction of TB, leprosy and lung disease burden, through provision of people centered, universally accessible, acceptable and affordable quality services in Kenya.
- To trace 108 contacts of smear postive cases
- To trace 18 TB interrupters
- To trace 10 under 5 years
- Carry out one feedback meeting for the providers and sub County stakeholders
- Conduct one TB screening of inmates in prisons.
- Conduct one TB IP commitee meeting
- Conduct 5 sub counties data review meetings
- Support CHEWS airtime
- Conduct 3 integrated outreaches
- Traced 86 (57 males & 29 females) contacts of smear postive cases
- Traced 20 (17 males & 3 females) TB interrupters
- Traced 1 male under 5 years
- Carried out one feedback meeting for the providers and Sub County stakeholders at Kisii level 6.
- Conducted one ongoing TB screening of inmates at Kisii GK prisons.
- Conducted sub counties data review meetings for the selected 5 sub counties
- Supported CHEWS airtime for March coordination for 26 CHEWS (10 males &16 females)
- Conducted 1 integrated outreach